Product description Pichler LBE 250A/500A for an optimum air humidity level
The air humidification unit provides for a constant and optimum air humidity level in dwellings and recreation rooms, adjustable in a relative humidity range from 40% to 60%.
- Unique air humidification based on a natural evaporation process (adiabatic humidification)
- Active humidification of room air and air reheating in living spaces
- Lowest possible energy consumption for humidification
- High-quality water treatment through the use of a water filter and downstream reverse osmosis.
- Hygienically harmless by treating the water with UVC light to prevent the build-up of bacteria and germs (no ozone formation!).
- Hygienically harmless, as confirmed by independent external hygiene reports
- Optionally with electric heater battery or hot water heater battery
- Easy to operate
- Delivered ready to plug in
- For installation into the centralized ventilation system, also for retrofitting
- NEW: intuitive operation via TFT touch display
- NEW: interface for external Modbus connection
- NEW: integrated sensors for automatic humidification as soon as an air volume flow is detected
HYGIENE CERTIFICATION: (THE RUHR DISTRICT INSTITUTE OF HYGIENE):
The design complies with the hygiene requirements in accordance with the specifications laid down by VDI 6022, VDI 3803, SWKI VA104-01 and ÖNORM H 6021 complying with hygiene evaluations carried out correspondingly.
40 - 60% ROOM AIR HUMIDITY AS A MAJOR COMFORT FACTOR:
It is known that a relative air humidity level between 40 an 60 % represents the ideal level in interior spaces, from a hygienic point of view and to protect our health.
- A relative air humidity level of less than 40% may cause mucous membranes to dry out and therefore may bring about an increased susceptibility to colds, since drier air affects the cleaning function of the trachea surface.
In turn, air that is too humid can, depending on the season, promote mold growth indoors in the medium and long term. Depending on the season, this is above 60% in summer and above 50-55% in winter.
The ideal relative room air humidity level for protecting our health is between 40% and 60%. And in times like these this is a significnt contribution to infection protection.
PICHLER LBE 250A
- Living spaces from 60 m² to 250 m²
- Maximum attainable airflow: 250 m³/h
- Wall mounting
PICHLER LBE 500A
- Living spaces from 150 m² to 400 m²
- Maximum attainable airflow: 500 m³/h
- Wall mounting
Technical data sheetTechnical data sheet LBE 250A/500A (1.9 MB)
Operating and installation instructionsOperating and installation instruction LBE 250A/500A (4.2 MB)
Hygiene certificateHygiene certificate air humidification LBE 250A/500A (169.5 kB)
CAD- & BIM-Data
- 08LBE250ALE.stp (16.3 MB)
- 08LBE250ALW.stp (12.5 MB)
- 08LBE250ARE.stp (12.8 MB)
- 08LBE250ARW.stp (12.4 MB)
- 08LBE250ALW.dwg (510.0 kB)
- 08LBE250ARE.dwg (586.1 kB)
- 08LBE250ALE.dwg (576.5 kB)
- 08LBE250ARW.dwg (520.3 kB)
- 08LBE500ALE.stp (17.0 MB)
- 08LBE500ALW.stp (12.6 MB)
- 08LBE500ARE.stp (12.2 MB)
- 08LBE500ARW.stp (12.2 MB)
- 08LBE500ALW.dwg (455.7 kB)
- 08LBE500ARW.dwg (467.2 kB)
- 08LBE500ARE.dwg (474.2 kB)
- 08LBE500ALE.dwg (606.9 kB)